AT YOUR SIDE – FROM THE IDEA TO SOP
Our engineering teams deal with the entire process of creating a product. From the initial concept right through to design and final optimisation, we develop innovative solutions for all the pre-production aspects of a project. These include mechanical and mechatronic functional components in and on the vehicle, along with the development and design of complex interior fittings.
OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Identification of issues / pre-development work
- Design validation / creation of class A surfaces
- Feasibility studies
- Ergonomic studies
- Validation of legal constraints and requirements
- Function analyses / kinematics-based designs
- Basic layout
- Package and concept development
- Tolerance studies / strength-test evidence
- Virtual product validation
- Development of materials and production-compatible articles
- Digitisation and surface reconstruction
- 3D and 2D documentation using CATIA V5 and Siemens NX
- Data administration and change management
- Design FMEA
- Use of test results to identify and implement measures
- Initial serial production / process supervision up to SOP
- Instrument panels
- Central consoles
- Door- & trims
- Pillar, roof and luggage compartment trims
- Floor coverings and dampings
- Passenger air vents
- Decorative parts / surfaces
- Functional parts
- Bumper systems
- Headlights / Taillights
- Bonnets and lids
Our development engineers and project managers work jointly on your design concept, and are at your disposal, as expert contact persons, from when the initial idea is conceived to when it becomes an item ready for serial production.
Concept, feasibility and ergonomic studies assist in the comprehensive planning of your projects.
IN THE BEGINNING IS THE CONCEPT
A professionally created concept always lies at the heart of successful production. It is for this reason that we start by systematically drawing up a detailed concept during the engineering phase.
The process includes ergonomic studies and investigations into statutory requirements, along with draft kinematics-based designs or the analysis and recording of all relevant functional aspects.
EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO PLAN
The documents and plans destined for subsequent use in the manufacture of your products are drawn up in the design phase that immediately follows on from preliminary engineering and conception.
Our experienced designers can count on the assistance of the very latest CAD systems and workstations, along with direct OEM data communications for optimum progress of the project.